Janis Pullen – Executive Mastery Weight Loss Coach & Consultant
FROM MY HEART
Yes, I have experience and expertise, which you can read below. But first, I want you to know WHO I am from my heart to yours and why I do this work.
I am passionate about wellness and helping others with weight issues because I was anorexic and then obese. I know what it’s like to suffer and struggle with weight. I have studied weight loss and wellness throughout my life, since 1972. As a former member of Overeaters’ Anonymous, Compulsive Eaters’ Anonymous, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and too many other weight programs to name, I am deeply aware off the pain and resignation that comes from weight struggles. I emerged through those struggles and have maintained my weight since the early 1990’s. I teach others to do the same with ease and permanence.
I also want you to know I am passionate about people having abundant, prosperous businesses and lives because I have been self-supporting throughout my adult life. I work with professionals, including entrepreneurs, to build businesses, make more money, and keep more of what they make.
My mission is to teach people worldwide who struggle and suffer with their weight to permanently maintain their ideal weight with grace and ease, to experience peace, and to love themselves unconditionally. In order to reach more people, I teach weight loss coaches and health professionals to create and lead successful 6-figure weight loss practices. This includes an understanding of the 9 mental/emotional sabotage patterns and how to shift them forever, along with coaching, marketing, and leadership skills.
I’m different from other weight loss experts and business coaches because, having struggled with my own weight issues in both anorexia and obesity and having built successful businesses, I bring my years of study, expertise, experience, and compassion in both areas of weight and business. I am a fierce, passionate stand for my clients and never, ever give up on them, even when they become discouraged or resigned.
Award-winning Mastery Coach, Trainer, Facilitator, and Speaker
- Ontological Weight Loss (O.W.L.) Weight Loss Coach Certification & Training program
- Become the Ultimate Weight Loss Coach Ontological Weight Loss (O.W.L.) Certification Program
- Wealth & Leadership Advanced Coach Training Program: How to Create a 6-figure Coaching Business
- Ontological Weight Loss (O.W.L.): Your Once-in-a-Lifetime Solution Programs
- The Keep It Off Club
- The Weight of Money Programs
One of the most important results O.W.L. has produced for me in addition to weight loss has been an incredible confidence when it comes to my professional life. When I first started my business, I felt frumpy, and wanted to hide out where no one could see me because I felt so overweight. I hid behind my desk, behind my baggy clothes and by being quiet, not seeking the clients I knew I needed for my business to succeed. After entering O.W.L., I began to see how eating and weight gain were part of my hiding out as well. The holistic approach that Janis takes in the O.W.L. program affected not just weight, but my whole essence, and resulted in me feeling strong, confident, and owning my strengths and abilities – and that has meant a huge increase in clients and income. Thanks, Janis!
Debra Gilroy, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lose Weight for Life: 9 Reasons You Can’t Keep the Weight Off and What to Do About It
- LWFL Companion Workbook
- What On Earth Am I Going to Eat Today?
- WOEAIGTET Companion Journal
- Grandma’s Stories: A collection of children’s short stories, each with a message
I hired Janis to be my Life Coach when my life had spiraled into a dead end. Over the course of a year, Janis worked with me to transform not only my personal life but also my professional career. I am a new woman – a confident, independent and happy woman who has rediscovered her joy again. I’m deeply grateful to Janis for her patience, compassion, tenacity and professionalism. Please feel free to contact me regarding a recommendation for Janis.
– Gale O’Brien, Author, Motivational Speaker, Life Coach & Wellness Advocate
Training & Certification:
- Certified Mastery Coach – International Association of Women in Coaching
- Certified Money Breakthrough Method Coach – International Association of Women in Coaching
- Certified Niche Breakthrough Coach – International Association of Women in Coaching
- Certified Ontological and Facilitative Coach – Accomplishment Coaching, an Accredited Coach Training Program with the International Coach Federation
- Facilitator Training Program, Newton Learning Corporation
- Visionary Leadership Program, Newton Learning Corporation
- Mary Kay Cosmetics – Consultant, Sales Director, and Senior Sales Director
- Former Member of the following weight loss programs: Overeaters’ Anonymous, Compulsive Eaters’ Anonymous, Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, NutriSystem, and various others
- Certified Public Accountant – State of Texas and State of New Mexico
- Master of Accountancy, New Mexico State University
- Bachelor of Accountancy, New Mexico State University
- Foreign Studies Program, Spanish language focus, Colorado Women’s College